Saturday, November 24, 2018

masturbate with sand paper

You both like philosophy.
You: Hello. I'm Adam. Here to argue or just chat.
Stranger: Hey adam
Stranger: do you know that guy that says
Stranger: trapped faggot dance
You: It's not a guy
You: It's a bot
Stranger: no its a real person
Stranger: I have spoken with him
Stranger: usually its only a few lines before he leaves
You: I mean, a person sets up the code
You: but at the end of the day, a bot is a bot
Stranger: i was just arguing with him
You: about?
Stranger: i was just telling him he’s crazy and he was actually responding
Stranger: its the furthest ive gotten
You: so a bot can respond to keywords you know
Stranger: im trying to see if anyone else has talked to him more in depth
Stranger: no it wasn’t a bot because he was commenting on what i said
Stranger: i said hes here every day
You: in what detail?
You: I'm pretty sure it's still a bot
Stranger: well I am sure he uses a bot
Stranger: but you can still type with the bot software
Stranger: when you want to
You: I know.
Stranger: try talking to him
You: I'm developing one myself
You: No, I have no interest
Stranger: i need to get to the source
Stranger: what u need a bot for
You: I've encountered a better program before
You: I say the same things in the beginning
You: It's a waste of time
Stranger: so why would a bot be better than copy paste if its just for the beginning
You: a bot is always better than copy/paste
You: I don't think you realize how many conversations I have here
You: hundreds
Stranger: really
Stranger: there are actually that many people worth talking to
Stranger: just on this tag?
You: no, I have several tags
Stranger: which do you like the most
You: effective altruism
Stranger: that tag has more than one person on it?
You: ha
You: very seldom
Stranger: whats your second favorite then
Stranger: I mean where u have the best conversations
You: effective altruism
You: That's the only one.
You: Do you mean the best one conversation?
You: Then I would choose 'death'
Stranger: lol
Stranger: the death tag
You: I chatted with this person from the UK that is going to die by about Christmas
You: inoperable brain tumor
Stranger: gnarly brother
Stranger: I meant which tag you generally have good conversations
You: there is no such tag
You: most conversations are shitty
Stranger: agreed
Stranger: in fact I feel worse the more time I spend here usually
You: oh, that's sad I suppose
Stranger: yeah its just satisfying in a really shitty way
Stranger: like if i could only masturbate with sand paper
You: lololol
Stranger: effective altruism
You: omg
You: that's so true!!
Stranger: do you like peter singer?

No comments:

Post a Comment