Thursday, November 22, 2018

Haley, fashion merchandising


You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger's college: iup.edu
Stranger: hey
You: hello
Stranger: how are you?
You: well
You: You?
Stranger: my computer is pissing me off other than that I'm fine
You: o. I haven't been on this site for so long
Stranger: I was talking to this really cool guy and my computer stopped working
You: so the connection?
Stranger: yeah the internet stopped responding
You: I thought you were talking about software
You: anyways
You: how are the cheese steaks
Stranger: I wouldn't know I don't eat beef.
You: cool
You: beans
Stranger: hot rod nice
You: ya = )
You: I have a friend that's a vegetarian
Stranger: I used to be one but then I missed chicken to much haha
You: still good, I realized that I used to think of any kind of vegetarian as pure
Stranger: I have total respect for vegans.
Stranger: I'm haley by the way
You: Adam
Stranger: what year are you?
You: 2
You: and yourself?
Stranger: fresmen
You: my friend back home, girlfriend is named Haley
You: he usually drives down and visits here every weekend
Stranger: what school do you go to?
You: you could just copy the text above
You: Platteville though
Stranger: effort though instead I just make conversation
You: well it worked
Stranger: I thought so haha
You: so how's it going. is it what you expected?
Stranger: well i was hoping i would get laid more often but other than that its pretty great.
You: so what has it been?
Stranger: what do you mean?
You: number of times (don't have to tell tho)
Stranger: once sadly
You: better then me
You: lol
Stranger: haha and it was the first weekend
You: go to a party?
Stranger: nope my old roommate would never invite me to go with her and her friends
You: are you not attractive or something, not to be a dick
You: ya, don't answer that.
Stranger: haha I think im pretty not drop dead gorgeous but not ugly
You: it's a pretty shitty question
Stranger: it kind of is haha
You: how about change of topic
Stranger: haha okay that sounds like a great idea
You: so there
You: is this junior that is in the dorm next to me
You: and she sings, just did seconds ago
You: but I almost never see her, and her door is usually closed
You: ...I don't really know where I was going with that
Stranger: haha I'm pretty sure when i sing in the shower the guys next to me can hear me because im so loud and the walls are so thin
You: it's an attractive quality
You: do you play any sports?
Stranger: nope, im not a team player. I like to go running though. you?
You: I am getting back into running. I dislocated my shoulder from falling off skateboard
Stranger: skateboarder i see that's hot haha
You: my board is not scratched up, so anyone can tell that the only time I use it is for transportation
You: I practically fell on my face last week, ya very slick
Stranger: so smooth a lot of people use their skateboards and bikes here on campus. When i was younger i really wanted a skateboard but my parents wouldn't let me have one. I still want a skateboard haha
You: I bought it when I was younger, and never used it until now. It was an impulse buy
You: anyway, do you kno about 'Into the Streets'
Stranger: I do not.
You: Platteville has d2l too
You: (I'm just looking on your website)
Stranger: haha real smooth (;
You: would you give me your password and username for login?
Stranger: why?
You: like a trust thing
You: want mine?
Stranger: haha nah I'm good
You: good, cuz I had to think about that hard...and I didn't decide
You: apart of any orgs?
You: a part (I mean)
Stranger: I am in both of the fashion clubs on campus, you?
You: major?
You: some: engineers without borders, meditation club, pink tank, just joined math club
Stranger: fashion merchandising
You: engineers without borders is the most important one to me
You: interesting, never heard of it
Stranger: really? its great i love it
You: is there any diction you know that relates to it?
Stranger: what do you mean?
You: like specific words you know; fashion merchandising words
You: ?
Stranger: well i want to work the runway shows and become a runway coordinator. ummm the most popular job in the field is buyer.
You: buyer meaning a store or what?
Stranger: a buyer goes to runway shows and represents a store and talks to the designers to order clothes for the store they work for.
You: It's like car dealerships, I don't get how the profit is made with all that investment
You: who usually buys the clothes? wealthy ppl?
Stranger: well all companies do this I'm pretty sure buyers are paid very well
You: what kind of stores? department, specific, or ??
Stranger: I'm pretty sure all stores
Stranger: I have an important question
You: shoot
Stranger: What x-men do you want to be?
You: are they all immortal?
Stranger: I was just trying to figure that out today!
You: I don't think so. Then, wolverine
Stranger: I think he is the only one and physically mystique doesn't age.
Stranger: I was watching X-men today haha
Stranger: and yesterday
Stranger: and Thursday
You: haha
Stranger: I like superheroes. I would want to be mystique her power is so badass and you don't have to wear clothes
You: have you seen Lucy yet?
Stranger: no but I want to so badly
You: I skip though a lot of movies, like that one. It was on a site where it was really blurry (filmed in a movie theater)
Stranger: ohh I hate those, I love marvel movies they are my favorite
You: yes, they're good
Stranger: the second captain America movie is my favorite one!
You: I saw it in theaters after watching it online. then saw it again twice after
Stranger: My best friend and I got shirts for the movie and it was so worth it haha
Stranger: do you have a kik?
You: ahgh. the one person before you asked that question too
You: not anymore
You: skype?
Stranger: nope, do you just want my number?
You: ok
Stranger: contain your excitement haha

Stranger: 717 968 9874


hidden

You: lol

You: well, I have no idea who you are really
Stranger: haha well I'm awesome so don't worry about it
You: oh
You: ok
You: I feel so much better
Stranger: well you should (;
Stranger has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment