Thursday, November 22, 2018

Daniella; philippines; study partner; writes prose, poems

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You both like Writing.
Stranger: Hi, i am a girl. Haha
You: ok
You: what do you write
Stranger: Prose, poems. You?
You: age?
You: 19
Stranger: 18.
You: dont get poems
You: whats the point
Stranger: Express feelings metaphorically. Maybe,
You: maybe???
You: anyway
You: heard of Coursera?
Stranger: Yup! I want to enroll some courses there if there are free.
Stranger: Haha
You: done any so far
You: (sadly no for me--in the process of taking one even though it is "finished")
Stranger: Why? What did ya take?
You: do you want to take the one I am taking now
You: with me?
Stranger: Sure, if i can. What is it?
You: like a study partner type deal
You: ok
Stranger: Does it have a fee?
You: coursera is free
You: https://class.coursera.org/behavioralecon-001/
Stranger: Ohh. I see. Wait
You: take your time on deciding
Stranger: Hold on.
Stranger: I have to register first tho
You: for that one yes
You: um
You: can you?
Stranger: Yup, suureee
You: I think I'm taking this course to understand why I procrastinate soooooo much
Stranger: Oh my god. I think i need this haha
Stranger: Whats your name byw
Stranger: Btw
You: name it there
Stranger: Wait, am i going to search ur email or
You: what country are you from?
Stranger: Philippines.
You: Wisconsin US
You: what type of schooling?
You: or is it the same as in the US
Stranger: University atm.
You: atm?
Stranger: Nope, i think it is not.
You: what does that mean
Stranger: At this moment.
You: same
Stranger: I study Mass Communication haha. You?
You: do you have an email?
You: electrical engineering

hidden email
You: just in general engin. prog now
Stranger: Wow. Cool. More maths? Haha
You: ha. ok
You: I am actually procrastinating--right now
You: and I have not thought about the study buddy idea AFTER I find someone
You: besides exchanging notes.
You: any other ideas?
You: and what do you read?

No comments:

Post a Comment