Thursday, December 6, 2018

lesbian

You both like vegan.
You: Hi. I'm Adam, here to chat or argue. Why're you here?
Stranger: looking for other vegans lol
Stranger: but mostly just get argues
You: wait really?
You: you get arguments?
You: on this tag???
Stranger: ya it's mostly "oh you're unhealthy" and "I wanna force feed you mcdonalds"
Stranger: I find it funny tho
Stranger: I hardly ever take anything personal
You: what?
You: that's crazy!
You: that never happens to me
Stranger: lol
You: what do you say?
You: I need to find this idiots
Stranger: normally just why does it affect you
Stranger: are you overt "meat is murder" or a subtle vegan?
You: suffering
You: I'm against the suffering
Stranger: me too
Stranger: age location?
You: 24
You: Wisconsin, US
Stranger: damn, cheese country, everyone must hate you
You: lol
You: ya, I've had a coworker say how she
You: tries to eat more dairy products
You: because we're in Wisconsin
Stranger: in the civil war the wisconsin troops were the special forces of the north
Stranger: the iron brigade
You: I didn't know that
Stranger: it's ok I'm very random
You: cool stuff
Stranger: it was the 6th, 7th, and 12 Wisconsin and 19th Indiana
You: So what do you do for a living?
Stranger: insurance office
You: fun stuff =p
Stranger: money's great, just cant spend it
You: why?
You: and I'm an engineering student
Stranger: because people pay the company insurance alot more then your salary
Stranger: it's a joke
You: ah
Stranger: (end of joke laugh here)
You: ha...meh
You: lol
Stranger: what kinda engineering?
You: electrical
Stranger: ZAP
Stranger: wrong wire
Stranger: lol
You: =)
Stranger: if you dont know ohm.....go the F**K home
You: V = IR
Stranger: so what are you like 19?
You: 24
You: are you 20?
Stranger: lol I'm 20x1.5 years old
You: that would be 30
Stranger: yay smart one
Stranger: so raised vegan or converted?
You: converted
You: ~ Effective Altruism
Stranger: that's sweet
Stranger: family give you a hard time?
You: um...
You: not really
Stranger: "noah....cant you just be gay....that would be much better, you're breaking mommy's heart"
Stranger: LOL
You: haaa
You: that was pretty funny
Stranger: lol
You: do you have hobbies/
Stranger: I do....guitar/piano/swimming/yoga/classic video games (nothing much after the 16 bit era but some modern ones are good)/nice long walks
You: sounds good
You: I was a swimmer
You: Do you have kids?
Stranger: nope, I'm kinda too much of a lesbian to really want kids
You: haha
You: wait what?
Stranger: 30 f canada
You: why does that mean you don't want kids?
Stranger: just no desire for it....I already have like 9 kids.....sold my eggs to pay for college, have a genetic legacy, dont really want to be a mom personally
You: ya, I don't want kids too
You: just busten your balls
You: How much did they go for?
You: ~ your eggs
Stranger: I dont say but it was enough to graduate university debt free and have a down payment on a nice condo
You: can you just give me a ballpark
You: I have no idea
Stranger: like 80K ish
You: JESUS
You: =000000000
Stranger: not many are willing to do it...supply and demand.....high price for those who do
You: ah, that makes a lot of sense
Stranger: and I did multiple times
You: is that for one time?
Stranger: no that was overall
You: oh, ok
You: and do you ever notice how Ben Affleck is in movies where he flips a lesbian?
Stranger: lol that's a myth
Stranger: a true lesbian cant be flipped, some women claiming to be lesbian are just casually bisexual until a man they like comes along
You: yaaa....but at the time...in movie land
You: they were lesbian
Stranger: I'm a true/blue/dyed in the wool lesbian.....I was sneaking peaks at older girls in the locker room since like 9
You: can I ask you a very personal question?
Stranger: you sure can
Stranger: lol
Stranger: high cut briefs
Stranger: :P
You: so do you ever use a strap on?
Stranger: yes, I'm versatile for wearing or taking it
Stranger: some dont wanna wear it, some only want to wear it
Stranger: I'm 50-50
You: and you're still solely a lesbian then?
Stranger: ya, pretty much
Stranger: a guy would have to be submissive for me to date him
You: I just mean for sex
Stranger: ya, not into sex with guys
Stranger: would you suck a dick?
You: lol
You: I was talking to this one girl here
You: and she was saying how she likes to do that
You: ...altruistic blowjobs
Stranger: lol
Stranger: altruistic pussy licking for you?
You: well, the difference is that guys take forever to do it properly
Stranger: lol
Stranger: wanna learn how to lick properly?
You: definitely
You: spill the beans
You: to getting at her bean
Stranger: make a circle with your mouth, then form a tight seal on the top of her pussy right over the clit hood, suck on it and push your tongue in a rhythm

No comments:

Post a Comment