Friday, October 21, 2016

alone

You: I just want people to find a cause
You: something to stand for
Stranger: i see
You: just not for themselves
You: there is so much we can do to improve the world
Stranger: thats true
Stranger: im just not so sure
Stranger: we have the obligation to do so
You: well, there I'm getting specific
Stranger: idk my view on things is that its always nice to help those in need but people shouldn't be forced into helping
You: you are correct, I will agree that we do not have a moral obligation for any cause
You: (but honestly, I don't care. Standing for anything is OK!)
Stranger: ahhahaha
You: ya, no pressure
You: I suppose your feedback that I'm getting is to how I can make such questions for any cause
You: http://www.globalissues.org/
Stranger: hmm
You: I mean, I can't even get those close to me to stand for something!
Stranger: haahahah
Stranger: are u that frustrated about the society's apathy
Stranger: coz in general people just dont care about anything but themselves
Stranger: i dont think theres much we can do about that
You: it's hard being alone...
Stranger: aw
You: online I'm not, but that's not the kind of alone I mean
Stranger: so u feel lonely
Stranger: me too actually
Stranger: not sure if its the same kind of loneliness though
You: not really "lonely" just alone
Stranger: oh
Stranger: i see
Stranger: how so
Stranger: u feel like youre the only one who gives a damn
Stranger: ?

No comments:

Post a Comment