Saturday, October 15, 2016

He knows her slightly more than usual

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger's college: northsouth.edu
Stranger: hi
You: hi
You: something my friend said when he was about 19 at a social gathering:
You: He had been rooting (Aussie slang for fucking) this young lady for a couple of months on and off and at this event he happened upon said young lady and her mother who he knew too. The mother wasn't sure if he knew her daughter.

She said, have you met my daughter and he said, "I believe that's a face I have cum across before"
Stranger: lol
You: =)
You: Completely truthful and quite naughty but the mother had no idea he meant it literally
Stranger: what do you do for a living?
You: I'm a student
Stranger: comedian?
Stranger: you should be a comedian
You: I'm not Australian--I copied that from a question and answer website ;)
Stranger: haha nice, which one?
You: Quora: What's the most truthful statement you said that was quite inappropriate?
Stranger: oh quora
Stranger: it's good
You: fuck ya it's good
You: questions define and give meaning to our lives
You: answers are the spice of it all (spice of life if you will)
Stranger: hmm quite the philosopher
You: ha, to non-philosophers philosophy appears contained
You: not related to everyday interaction and existance
You: but I'm not here to convince you ;)
You: well, I should go. You know, waste more time on living a meaningful life :....J

No comments:

Post a Comment