Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Spanish or Japanese chat snippet

You: are you learning Japanese?
Stranger: no would like to everntually
You: why
You: what motivates you, the reasons~as many as you can remember
Stranger: to understand the culture i think its an awesome country
You: going to look up just stuff about Japan
You: see, I've been having a buridan's ass kind of time
You: trying to decide on Spanish or Japanese
Stranger: japanese
You: it'd be a hell of a lot more convenient to learn Spanish (easier + so many locals to practice on)
You: but Japanese is where I might what a job
You: and my stereotype of their culture is better than Mexico or Spain, well a little better than Spain
You: but then, I'm back to Spanish
You: I have this weird interest in extreme poverty
You: and latin america interests me too

No comments:

Post a Comment