Friday, May 8, 2015

R books

Stranger: what did you learn?
You: I'm easily interested, so I actually am intrigued
You: Today, the question is
You: did I learn it or did I know it all along, and just explicitly say that I learned it
You: hmmmm....
You: OK
You: actually, I think I really learned this especially today
You: practice what you preach
You: in a sense
You: about reading
You: because I don't practice that as much as I preach it
Stranger: how do you mean?
You: I read little, yet flaunt about telling others how they should read
Stranger: ah
Stranger: why?
You: why what?
Stranger: why do you tell others how they should read? what does that accomplish?
You: I'll answer your first question. Your second seems too complicated to answer.
You: Reading is the start of anything
You: everything
You: a skill or wonder
You: all found though another person
You: doubly as quick as them speaking it to you
You: (we talk at an average rate of 120 words per min and read about double that)
You: not only learning a new skill
You: but the love of reading nonfiction as a past time
You: not to be some pretentious intellectual
You: but to know a thing or two about things most
You: people, by themselves (observation alone), would/can't aquire

No comments:

Post a Comment