Saturday, December 20, 2014

philo

You: why truth?
Stranger: I'm in search of it
You: what philosophy do you read?
Stranger: lot of things, kaballah, zen buddhism, shamanism, soliphsism, atrosphosophy
Stranger: too many to count one by one
You: recently I mean
Stranger: I like bashar
Stranger: if you know that guy
You: sorry, I don't
Stranger: its something like all I counted combined
Stranger: how about u?
You: well
You: oh, sorry
You: to use to people initially asking how I am
You: I just finished
Stranger: I know lot of things about alternative philosophies so we can discuss what you like
You: a book about edu philosophy
Stranger: education?
You: in what sense do you mean alternative?
You: yes
Stranger: well something not completly rational
Stranger: non-scientific
Stranger: mythical, occultic
You: oh
Stranger: alternative to the view of reality people usually have
Stranger: like we are human beings on this planet doing some stuff eating working dying END.
Stranger: something other than that
Stranger: not sure if I made my point right
You: you did
You: can I have some more background on you as a person first though?
You: I'm 20
You: name's Adam
You: read philosophy, then took an intro to philo course, and still try to read it
Stranger: nick here, I'm 21, I'm pretty "normal"
Stranger: not a schizo or something
Stranger: just interested in these stuff
Stranger: I think there is more to reality than we are thought
You: any formal edu?
Stranger: IT bachelor
Stranger: last year
You: related to philo
Stranger: boring as hell
You: IT?
Stranger: nah
Stranger: informational technologies
Stranger: just personal interest, nothing proffesional
Stranger: there are some questions I need to answer, so philosophy is like a tool for my personal quest :P not something I'm going to use for living, like proffesion or something
You: same for me
You: or similar
Stranger: so whats your worldview?
You: what are your deepest personal quest?
You: mine...
Stranger: well knowing the answer to questions like: who I am, how does my consciousness really operate, where are thoughts coming from initially, whats the point of life, what was there before I was born and so on
Stranger: nothing unique pretty much common philosophical questions
Stranger: what forces operate universe
Stranger: dunno :P
You: ok
You: I don't know that I have a Weltanschauung (or really know what that means), just a vision for myself for now
You: my deepest is probably about the point of life
You: so
You: what ideas do you have now
You: about what
You: brings purpose to your life?
You: telos
Stranger: at my current state I think there point of life
Stranger: everythings pretty much neutral
Stranger: we give meaning to it
Stranger: imho
Stranger: there is no good or bad either, humans made that concept up
Stranger: so meaning of life to me is making it meaningful to me :P
Stranger: well, I think we are Ego
You: what
specifically brings purpose to your life?
Stranger: or egoistic desires
Stranger: thats all we are
Stranger: and fulfilling them
Stranger: gives us pleasure
Stranger: well its unique to everyone
Stranger: maybe the purpose to you is to live with your loved one, or make some scientific discovery, or become a good businesmen
Stranger: all that is equally worth
Stranger: since empirically everything is meaningless
You: what specifically brings purpose to your life?
Stranger: its all about perspective
Stranger: meaning of life can be knowing more of your self
Stranger: well I want to get rid of all my fears and complexes
Stranger: to find who I really am
Stranger: and find my highest point of joy and live it
Stranger: in my case it is romantic relationship with girl of my dreams for example
You: perfection
You: idealism
Stranger: well I would love to live with here somewhere on island
Stranger: and be away from everything else
Stranger: so to speak reality is what you persive, there is no reality outside your perception
You: what have you read about ethics?
You: or your general ethics philosophy

http://logs.omegle.com/7ddec99

No comments:

Post a Comment